The Dachshund is an extremely popular breed of dog and in this course we will provide you with the key things that you need to know before you buy a Dachshund and, following purchase, how to take best care of him or her.
The course covers:
• Origins of the breed
• Dachshund health issues
• Are you ready for a Dachshund puppy?
• Finding the right breeder
• Things to look for when buying a puppy
• Rehoming an older Dachshund
• The main considerations when you bring your new puppy home, including feeding, house training and exercise
• Health and general care of your Dachshund
• Common ailments and back problems including the lifestyle factors affecting the dog
• Training and exercise
• Breeding from your Dachshund
Buying a Dachshund taster from The Pet Professionals.
Owning a Dachshund taster from The Pet Professionals.
All prices include VAT at 20%
View more products from The Pet Professionals here >