Choosing a Horse course
Choosing the right horse for you can be difficult and have many pitfalls. This course, written by Eqwest, will provide you with invaluable knowledge, hints and tips on what to look out for when you are choosing a horse.
The course covers:
- The fundamentals of choosing the right horse for you
- Buying or having a horse on loan
- Legal considerations
- Viewing and trying out a horse
- Special situations - older horses, young stock, ponies, broodmares, auctions
- Pre-purchase vetting
- After purchase considerations
- What if it goes wrong?
Choosing a Horse
Choosing a Horse taster from The Pet Professionals.
£29.00 (for 3 months access to online course)
All prices include VAT at 20%
View more products from The Pet Professionals here >
< More equine courses